Google
 

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My visit to Taj mahal

Hi everybody, recently I went for a tour to north India. I want to share some of the photos and details about the places I visited.

Taj mahal a beautiful place I have never seen in my life. Taj mahal is constructed by Shah Jahan and is located in Agra. Taj mahal is considered as a symbol of love and it is one among the Seven Wonders of the World. Shah Jahan constructed taj mahal for his wife mumtaz in 17th century. It is considered as one amongst the finest architecture of mughal emperor.

Taj mahal has four entrances in four directions. It might have taken a longtime even for the construction of a single entrance as it looked like another taj mahal. The view of taj mahal from the entrance was excellent. You wont feel the same if you go near it. But it will be very pleasant to see the taj from the entrance.

Inside of the taj mahal consists of lots and lots of beautiful marble works. Nobody in this world can beat the marble works in Taj.

Following are some of the snaps that I took in my digital camera Olympus FE 270.

Beautiful view of the Taj from entrance

Marble works inside the Taj


Beautiful flower carved on the marble


More flowers


View of Taj from the Akbar's fort


Yamuna river behind the Taj




No comments:

ss_blog_claim=fb716f69c08db92163277912feb24b94