Google
 

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Petrol price hike, a big headache


The superstar of all the countries right now is petrol. I don’t know what happened in Saudi Arabia, there is a shortage of petroleum. This had a very disastrous impact in other countries. Petrol and diesel rates went to its peak. I don’t know how bad this impact in other countries is, but in my country this really made a very big impact. Petrol bunks started stocking the ordinary petrol so that they can sell it when the price still goes up. You know what happened because of this?? Petrol demand raised in all petrol bunks. One day when I went to Chennai there was lots of traffic jam near airport. I thought it may be due to some accident. But I was shocked when I came to know that it was because of a petrol bunk. Vehicles were standing in a queue for nearly half kilometer to fill their tanks. Due to this long queue, the traffic went to a dead lock nearly for half an hour. Government is taking some actions to prevent petrol stocking, but they cannot succeed. The prices of all the commodities have gone high because of this price hike. Can’t buy vegetables these days, we have to take at least hundred rupees to buy vegetables. I don’t know when we will get relief from this price hike. What about the petrol demand in your country??? Do you people face the same situation???

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=fb716f69c08db92163277912feb24b94