Google
 

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is this called democracy???

The worst face of Indian Parliament has come out on Tuesday. It’s really a shame to be an Indian for me. The MPs who are considered as a representative of people involve in cash exchange. BJPs claimed that their MPs were bribed in order to vote for UPA and they showed lots of bundles of rupee notes in parliament. They did this in order to spoil the trust vote. The only question which came to my mind immediately is that what were these MPs doing these many days??? They could have shown the money on the previous day of debate. I am not saying that what they did is wrong, but there is a way to express their complaint and the BJP MPs didn’t do it in that way. Is this called democracy???

1 comment:

Amit Malhotra said...

Why I am indian... its a question for me.. how can I change it...

ss_blog_claim=fb716f69c08db92163277912feb24b94