Google
 

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Auto body shop

Driving in heavy traffics and highways is becoming so difficult. The accidents, injuries, deaths have become a daily view in our life. Last week when I was going to my aunt’s house the car which was going just before me met with an accident. Police arrived and cleared the area. The rescue was done faster and the people were taken away from the wreckage. Unfortunately, the person is one of my friends who were injured seriously. I went with them to the hospital and by god’s grace she got cured in few months. In the accident the car was damaged heavily. I suggested her auto body shop irvine. Now the car is ok. We both thanked the experts of the collision repair experts for their hard work and nice finish.

ss_blog_claim=fb716f69c08db92163277912feb24b94